Opened on December 31, 2011
ARCHIMEDES BANYA is located at
748 Innes Ave. San Francisco, CA 94124
Tel. 415-206-9000 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 12 pm - 12 am
Saturdays and Sundays 10 am - 12 am
Last entry into the building is at 10:30 PM. The Banya Floor closes at 11:45 PM and doors to the business close at 12:00 AM.
|Held the first Tuesday of each month. Open from 6 pm to 12 AM for women only.|
|Held the third Tuesday of each month. Open from 6 pm to 12 AM for men only.|
Clothing and Age Condition:
Archimedes Banya offers clothed and clothing-optional co-ed areas for our guests, so they may enjoy their experience within their comfort level. Visitors must be at least 18 years of age with valid government issued ID to enter. Clothing-optional areas are confined to the designated portion of the bathing area and the upper-level outside desk, except during the following times: The entire Banya Floor is clothing optional after 6 PM every day and all day on Wednesdays and Fridays. Patrons in any other areas of the complex must be appropriately attired in towel and robe at all times.
For Maps please click the links below
- From San Jose area: take I-280 or I-101 then I-280 North/East , exit at Cesar Chaves St to the East, turn right on Third St, and then turn left to Evans Ave, it will become Innes.
- From East Bay: continue on I-101 after the Bay Bridge, exit on Cesar Chaves east, turn right to Evans Ave. and continue onto to Innes Ave.
- From Downtown: San Francisco: take Third St to Evans Ave and follow 1.
- from Marin County: after Golden Gate Bridge take Lombard and then Van Ness St. to I-101 south, exit Cesar Chaves St East and then follow 2.
- From Richmond District of San Francisco: take I-101 south by Van Ness or Oak St and Central Free Way, exit on Cesar Chaves East and then follow 2.
- From Sunset District of San Francisco: go to I-280 North/East, then take Cesar Chaves East exit and follow 1.