Opened on December 31, 2011
ARCHIMEDES BANYA is located at
748 Innes Ave. San Francisco, CA 94124
Tel. 415-206-9000, Email: email@example.com
|Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays noon - midnight
Saturdays and Sundays 10:00 am - midnight
|Held the first Tuesday of each month. Open from 6 pm to 12 AM for women only.|
Clothing and Age Condition:
Archimedes Banya offers clothed and clothing-optional co-ed areas and services to our guests, so they may enjoy their experience within their comfort level. We also service beer and wine. All guests should be a minimum of 18 years of age and a picture ID confirming the age is required at the entry. Clothing-optional services are confined to the designated portion of the bathing area on the ground floor and the upper-level outside desk. The entire Banya Floor is clothing optional after 7 PM every day and all day on Wednesdays. Patrons in any other areas of the complex, including elevators and stairwells, reception area, mezzanine level, relaxation lounge, and lower-level outside deck, must be appropriately attired in swim suit and robe.
For Maps please click the links below
- From San Jose area: take I-280 or I-101 then I-280 North/East , exit at Cesar Chaves St to the East, turn right on Third St, and then turn left to Evans Ave, it will become Innes.
- From East Bay: continue on I-101 after the Bay Bridge, exit on Cesar Chaves east, turn right to Evans Ave. and continue onto to Innes Ave.
- From Downtown: San Francisco: take Third St to Evans Ave and follow 1.
- from Marin County: after Golden Gate Bridge take Lombard and then Van Ness St. to I-101 south, exit Cesar Chaves St East and then follow 2.
- From Richmond District of San Francisco: take I-101 south by Van Ness or Oak St and Central Free Way, exit on Cesar Chaves East and then follow 2.
- From Sunset District of San Francisco: go to I-280 North/East, then take Cesar Chaves East exit and follow 1.