Clothing Optional Guidelines: Banya offers both clothed and clothing-optional services to our guests and members so they may enjoy their experience within their comfort level. We actually promote clothing-optional services as we believe it enhances health and wellness. In order to maximize the experience for all our guests, regardless of their choice to be clothed or not, we have established the following guidelines:
- All guests and members must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- No street clothes are allowed in the facility other than guests and members registering for services or preparing to exit the facility.
- Clothing-optional services are confined to the designated portion of the bathing area on the ground floor and the upper-level outside desk. The entire Banya Floor is clothing optional after 7 PM every day and all day on Wednesdays. Patrons in any other areas of the complex, including elevators and stairwells, reception area, mezzanine level, relaxation lounge, and lower-level outside deck, must be appropriately attired in swim suit and robe.
- Guests and members may partake of either or both clothed or clothing-optional services, but must adhere to the clothing guidelines at all times.
- Clothing-optional is not a pretext for either covert or overt sexual activity. Nude is not lewd, but combined with sex it undermines our family-oriented image and may result in the loss of our business license. In accordance, any patrons displaying lewd and suggestive behavior, including but not limited to inappropriate language, gestures or contact, will be asked to leave and banned from future visits.